Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Photos of Erik Masterson’s Retirement

What a great time we had today celebrating Erik’s retirement! It was great to say “Hi” to so many retired and active SRPD people.

Here are a couple of pictures from Erik’s BBQ held today. I published a couple to get your interest but the entire album is posted below.

Here’s a new one I took with my cell phone’s camera.  Does it do Erik justice?

IMAG0016

See how many of the people you can name.

Erik Retirement-09 (4)

Pictured left to right are Dan Hulett, Greg Cella, Erik Masterson, Ray Fernandez, Gene Pennington and Gerry Souza. I can’t tell who the person in back row is behind Dan Hulett.

Erik Retirement-09 (15)

Pictured left to right are Erik Masterson, Walt Kosta, Mike Keller and Frank Benaderet.

If you spot somebody that’s been named wrong, or whose name I don’t have, please post a comment and let me know.

If you have any pictures you took today and would like to post them here to share with us, please do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your name to your message because your blogger id may not give us your name. It helps me determine if your are a retired or current member of SRPD and that helps decide if your message gets posted.

If you do not wish to post your name in your comment, then please send a private e-mail to me at genepenn1@gmail.com. Please include your name and the message you have submitted a comment on so I can approve it. Thanks.