Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bart Stinson – Retirement

Between 1965 and 1987 one of the most respected members of the San Rafael Police Department was Bart Stinson.  He is famous for his outstanding police work, mild manners and his humor.

While going through some memorabilia Tony Hoke gave me I found a newspaper article about Bart and his retirement in 1986.

I’m posting the article so you can learn a little more about this famous SRPD Officer.

The article is from the Marin Independent Journal and is dated February 25, 1986.  The article is found on pages A1 and A10.  If you click on the image, it will enlarge so you can read it.

Bart Stinson Retirement 1

Bart Stinson Retirement 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your name to your message because your blogger id may not give us your name. It helps me determine if your are a retired or current member of SRPD and that helps decide if your message gets posted.

If you do not wish to post your name in your comment, then please send a private e-mail to me at genepenn1@gmail.com. Please include your name and the message you have submitted a comment on so I can approve it. Thanks.