Monday, August 22, 2011

USA Flag of Hero's

I just purchased the Flag of Hero's.  This is a wonderful flag.  It is outstanding and I will display it with honor in memory of those who perished on 9/11.

I’m sharing this information with you in the hopes you will consider flying the flag in honor of the 9/11 ten year anniversary.

There are two (2) flags available to honor those who perished on 9/11.

  1. The Flag of Honor includes the names of everyone who perished on 9/11; on all of the planes, at Shanksville, PA, the Pentagon and the World Trade Center.
  2. The Flag of Heroes includes the names of all the Emergency Services personnel, including FDNY, PAPD, NYPD & Court Officers.  This is the flag I purchased.

You can also purchase a special streamer to hang with your flag.

Proceeds from the sale of the flags go to several charities including the Voices of 911 (supporting the families of the victims), the National 911 Museum at Ground Zero, the Flag of Honor Fund, and the Wounded Warrior Project.

The Flag of Hero's is made by Annin Flagmakers, the oldest and largest makers of flags in the United States since 1847.

Click here to learn more about the Flag of Hero's.

Both flags are available from a number of retailers.  The one I purchased from is located in Sonoma, California.  They are Embassy Flag.  I called my order in and it was delivered within 3 days.

Click here to purchase the Flag of Hero's from Embassy Flag.

We Will Never Forget!

September 11, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your name to your message because your blogger id may not give us your name. It helps me determine if your are a retired or current member of SRPD and that helps decide if your message gets posted.

If you do not wish to post your name in your comment, then please send a private e-mail to me at genepenn1@gmail.com. Please include your name and the message you have submitted a comment on so I can approve it. Thanks.